Analogue Photography - Picture of the day

Hello,

Long time no hear, I know. Had a few issues with my health, but now I'm back for good ;-). 

Few weeks ago we had a BBQ at lake Greifensee. A friend made some hamburgers and I took a pic of them with my beloved KONSTRUKTOR camera by lomography.com.

After I developped the film (yes, I do this too and will post later about it), I uploaded it to my 'home' at lomography.com. You'll find it here -> http://www.lomography.de/homes/wiccat

Yesterday the following picture has been featured as 'Picture of the Day':



Got pretty excited about that ;-). It doesn't happen quite often beeing featured, so I have to admit that I'm a bit proud ;-). I know, I know, I shouldn't but so what!?

Used a Fuji C200 film and, as already mentioned, the KONSTRUKTOR. 

Here some other pictures I made at this evening at the beautiful lake of Greifensee.





The following pictures are made with my iPhone 5s. You clearly see the difference, but that's what I love about both kind of photographic.






So that was my first post after a long time. A bit short but full of love. Hope you like it.

See you
Caroline


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen