The Cup of Cake and bake me ;-)

Inspired by a lot of fantastic bakers I had to try it as well. Not that I am as good as they are, but just for fun. You know me, as soon as I see something I like I have to try it by myself ;-). That's the way I am ;-).

Seit einiger Zeit faszinieren mich diverse Backspezialistinnen und da musste ich es auch ausprobieren. Nicht dass ich so gut wie sie bin, aber ihr kennt mich. Wenn ich etwas sehe, das mir gefällt muss ich es einfach ausprobieren!! Ich kann da einfach nicht anders ;-).

Hier ein paar Bilder:
(Rezept siehe weiter unten)
(Please find recipe further below)

Blueberry Cupcake with Cream Cheese Vanilla Frosting






Blueberry Cupcake Recipe:

110g butter
225g sugar granulated
beat until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla aroma or extract
add and beat well

240g flour
1teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
mix in another bowl

beat portions of the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, alternating with
ca. 1,25dl milk
mix for about 3 minutes

add
ca. 150g of your favorite berries

bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius







Delicious Cookie recipe found at


perfect recipe!!! thank you Miss Kitsch ;-)

Decorated with Royal Icing:
3 large egg whites
360g sifted confectioner's sugar




Maybe you're inspired too. Please send me your pics!!! Love to see your ideas!!

Caroline

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen